Support Project As[I]Am & Keep Me Accountable this NaNoWriMo!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A widget of my NaNo completion stats; if you want more details, check out this link.



To donate, you can subscribe to our Patreon and become a monthly donor or, for one-time donors, go through our PayPal.

It's the start of National Novel Writing Month and I'm going to dedicate my messy 50,000 words towards completing a draft of the novel draft I have been working on concertedly for the past year.

I also devised a way that you can keep me accountable to that goal while also supporting Project As[I]Am, the online Asian American arts and activism publication that I work on (see the silly video with my cat in it above -- forgive me for not looking fully into the camera!).

For every day that I complete my NaNo benchmark goal of 1,667 words, I am asking for your support in donating $3 (or more) to As[I]Am. You can check the widget up top to see my progress. By the end of the month, I will not only have made my word count goal, but I will have also earned enough to produce the next issue and podcast. Check out the one we've got up, "Our Greatest Resource," in case you haven't already.

If you don't have the funds to donate at this time but want to support us with a skill and/or promote to your friends, that is more than enough as well -- get in touch with me on Twitter or via email.